Not All ‘Stars’ are on Stage!
Although it is the largest community theatre organization in North Mississippi, Tupelo Community Theatre wouldn’t be the award winning group it is without its volunteers.
TCT volunteers are willing to pledge their time to aid in every facet of TCT’s activities including performances at both the historic Lyric Theatre and its new space, TCT Off Broadway. TCT needs volunteers for matinee and evening performances (ushers, ticket takers, will call window), production assistance, administrative support, poster distribution and support for events like Haunted Theatre and Music, Monet, & Margaritas.
What do our volunteers receive in return? They:
- make new friends
- make a contribution to the arts
- see shows for free when they usher
- feel appreciated
- have fun as a valued member of the TCT “family”
TCT expects the same high standards of professionalism from its volunteers as it does from its paid staff members.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 662-844-1935.
- Summer Intern March 13, 2017 Tupelo Community Theatre is seeking an intern for summer volunteer work. The intern would be involved in all aspects for operations, both administration and artistic. A scholarship is available and more information can be found at www.tct.ms, by emailing email@example.com or calling the TCT office at 844-1935.
- Season Opening Production-Peter and the Starcatcher August 9, 2016 Tupelo Community Theatre will open it’s 2016-17 season with the multiple Tony Award winning production of Peter and the Starcatcher, by Rick Elice based on the novel by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson. Get “hooked” with this wildly theatrical play with music prequel to the story of Peter Pan. Peter and the ...
- Music, Monet, and Margaritas May 20, 2016 The Lyric Krewe, try clinic Tupelo Community Theatre’s support organization, discount cialis sale will present their 13th Annual Street Fiesta, Music, Monet, and Margaritas, on June 11th from 7:30 p.m. until 11:30 p.m. The event will be on Broadway in front of the Lyric and will include music by Jeff Houin ...
- Tenth annual Haunted Theatre October 19, 2015 Tupelo Community Theatre’s tenth Haunted Theatre will be presented October 16-17, unhealthy tadalafil sick 23-24, and 30-31 at the Lyric Theatre in Downtown Tupelo. Tickets are $15 each and offers many different haunt experiences. It begins at 7 p.m. each evening. The Haunted Theatre is not recommended for children under the age ...
- Auditions for Dinner with Friends October 2, 2015 TCT Off Broadway will hold auditions for Dinner with Friends by Donald Margulies on Sunday, October 11th at 5 p.m. at 213 East Franklin. Winner of the 2000 Pulitzer Prize. “…Margulies writes about relationships with such intelligence and spiky humor that his comedy-drama…becomes something quite wonderful. ” —Time Magazine The play deals with two married ...